A transformative writing workshop
Extract more value from your writing
Dig deeper and fully develop your inner scribe
Get more engagement from your social media, blog posts and creative works
Do you feel blocked or limited in your creative life?
Or just want to deepen and expand your skill set?
Do you want to tell your story with confidence and passion?
Are you struggling to develop yourself as a writer?
Do you want to generate more income and value from your creative work?
Do you want to generate value as a travel writer but not sure where to start?
The Tropical Writer’s Toolkit is a unique, immersive five-day experience of writing classes, creative exercises and interactive workshops that will hone your writing skills and give you a broad range of vital new tools.
Give us five days in beautiful Koh Phangan, Thailand, and we will provide the stimulation, community, learning and environment for recharging your creative life.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- An integrated, inspiring writing experience.
- Daily writing workshops with themes from Unlocking Your Best Work and Marketing Yourself as a Writer to How to Create Value as a Writer, with focused modules such as self-publishing, crowdfunding, interviewing, visioning and personal storytelling.
- Learn from two industry pros with 20 years experience in content creation and marketing, publishing, travel writing and creative mentoring.
- Morning poolside yoga and sunset visualisation sessions with a stunning oceanfront view to jumpstart the creative juices.*
- Oh, and Koh Phangan's premiere Thai masseuse, veteran of 10 years at a five-star resort, will be on-site each evening to ensure you are relaxed and flowing*
- Three daily nutritious and flavorful Thai meals cooked by our private chef.
- Luxury accommodation in Mermaid Villa (for first five sign-ups) and Loyfa Natural Resort.
- Luxurious oceanfront learning space for workshops.
- A private pool for quick refreshment during break times or after sessions.
- A Certificate of Completion.
- An e-workbook with class notes and exercises to take home.
- SPACE IS LIMITED so register today.
*Non-instruction experiences such as yoga may be subject to replacement based on number of registrants.
Brian Gruber began his media career as the first marketing director of C-SPAN, where he hosted national call-in shows with politically prominent guests such as Cesar Chavez, Nancy Pelosi and John McCain. He founded FORA.tv, which brought the world’s leading public forums (Chautauqua, New York Public Library, Aspen Ideas Festival) to the web, conducting interviews with writers and public intellectuals such as Norman Mailer, Malcolm Gladwell, Christopher Hitchens and Robert MacNeil. He also founded ShowGo.tv, an automated platform livestreaming the world’s elite jazz clubs. He is the author of two books, Dauphin, Dorian & Dead and WAR: The Afterparty, a Kickstarter-funded global tour of the scenes of the last half century of U.S. military interventions. Brian co-hosted a writing workshop at The Sanctuary in September and has led workshops on personal visioning and storytelling for individuals and groups for four years. He is currently working on a biography of jazz fusion great Billy Cobham. Visit his website at grubermedia.com.
Kaila Krayewski kick-started her writing career with a degree from the prestigious Carleton University Journalism School, before moving on to a Master’s degree in International Relations in the UK. Her feet already starting to itch, she ventured to Asia, where she began a career in content marketing. She swung from magazine editor to university marketing professor and many similar jobs in between until she finally started her content marketing company. Kaila’s company, Archipelago Communications, works with high-end brands like the Shangri-La Hotel Group, Momondo, Calvin Klein, Nine West, AIG, and more, helping them deliver the most engaging content to their fan bases both on and offline. She recently opened The Content Castle, a haven for writers on Koh Samui.
Gallery : Loyfa Natural Resort
Gallery – Mermaid Villa
Testimonials from Brian’s Write Your Story in Paradise Workshop: Five Stars All The Way
Testimonials from Brian’s Write Your Story in Paradise Workshop: Sharing Material, Commenting in a Safe Environment
Testimonials from Kaila’s Tropical Writers’ Workshop: The Right Impetus to Get My Book Completed
Testimonials from Brian’s Write Your Story in Paradise Workshop: Fun Way To Learn
Testimonials from Kaila’s Tropical Writers’ Workshop: A Wealth of Information